Connect condos and townhomes are conveniently located in Surrey city center, which were built in 2014 by Premiere International Developments and feature sleek. Marketing by presaleking.ca
Shop just steps from your home at the Central City Shopping Center, home to Winners, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, T & T Supermarket, and even Club 16 Trevor Linden Fitness You can also walk quickly to Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Safeway, and Save-On Foods. Right near your home is SFU Surrey, the 75,000 square feet, Bing Thom Architects designed, City Center Library, and City Hall. close to the North Surrey Recreation Center, Surrey Memorial Hospital, the RCMP, and the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgical Center. Commuting will be so easy, with the Surrey Central Skytrain Station and Transit Loop just blocks from home! The Surrey Connect condos and townhomes are brought to you by Premiere Developers
Two Bedrooms + Office(Flex)Town-Homes
One Bedroom + Office(Flex) Apartment
1. SFU University: It is a 2-3 minutes walking distance to SFU, one of the Top 3 universities in Canada and the No.1 comprehensive ranking in Canada Universities in 2013).
2. Shopping Mall and Supermarket: there is a central city shopping center next to SFU, including a variety of brand clothing stores, coffee shops, restaurants, furniture stores and Walmart. Furthermore, T & T Supermarket, the Largest Chinese Chains in Canada, is located in the mall.
3. Skytrain Station: a few meters across the mall is the Surrey Central Skytrain station. It is convenient to anywhere you want by Expo Line. From Connect, it takes less than 5 minutes to walk to the Surrey Central Skytrain station.
4. Holland Park: A large park where the city government holds activities is behind the mall. It only takes 2 to 3 minutes to walk there from Connect.
5. Surrey City Hall, Public Library, community center and RCMP: there is no more than 10 minutes walking distance from Connect to these places above.
6. Old Yale Road Elementary: there is only one road between the primary school and Connect.
7. Future Light Rail: the city government is ready to start the light rail in 2018. It will connect Surrey Central to Guildford Mall in 5 to 8 minutes.